A gentle yet potent balm to protect and heal Baby's most delicate and sensitive skin.
Made with nourishing and soothing organic oils and butters and infused with healing herbs.
Safe for use with cloth diapers.
Herbally Infused Organic Coconut Oil: A gentle oil infusion of medicinal herbs harnesses the healing properties of plants - compounds such as allantoin (skin regenerating) and antioxidant flavinoids (skin protecting). Coconut oil is also naturally gifted with antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it the ideal base for our Booty Balm formula.
Organic Shea Butter: Helps to form a protective breathable barrier on your baby's skin. It also soothes, moisturizes, and decreases inflammation.
Minimal Essential Oils: Just a few drops of organic lavender and tea tree oils are added for their antibacterial properties, but never enough to irritate skin (not even enough to allow you to detect their smell really!).
- NO toxic dyes, fragrances, or chemical additives.
- No nasty fragrances. The scent is not overwhelming but still very pleasant.
- Stored in a 2 oz glass jar.
- Apply nightly to prevent diaper rash or as needed to heal irritated skin anywhere on Baby (and the rest of the family!).
- More than just a diaper cream, Booty Balm is also wonderful to use to prevent chapped cheeks and lips in the winter time and even to soothe and heal small scrapes & scratches.
Virgin Organic Coconut Oil* (infused with organic calendula flowers, plantain leaf, and comfrey leaf), Organic Shea Butter*, Organic Beeswax*, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil*, Organic Lavender Essential Oil*.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.