Cedarwood Pine Tar Soap is a nourishing, moisturizing soap for dry, flaky, itchy skin. Ideal for eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, or other problematic skin conditions. Tar may help slow the rapid growth of skin cells and restore the skin's appearance. In addition, it can help reduce the inflammation, itching and scaling of psoriasis. Handmade from scratch on a family run farm, using farm fresh ingredients.
The pine tar used in this soap does impart a smokey-piney smell which is a little stronger scent than many of our other soaps.
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
- Made with creosote-free pine tar.
- Each unique hand-cut bar of soap weighs approximately 4.2 oz.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- Scented exclusively with natural, pure, beneficial ingredients.
- Packaged in a natural brown box.
- Handmade using the cold-process method.
INGREDIENTS: Purified tallow, Coconut oil, Sweet almond oil, Sage Tea, Sodium hydroxide, creosote-free pine tar, essential oil blend (including cedar wood).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.