Clean & Simple, with a Creamy Lather & Mild Chocolate Scent ...
Chocolate Butter Soap is made from scratch on Reformation Farm in Ohio. Quinn uses fresh raw milk from their beautiful pasture-grazing Jersey cows - Stella, Holly, and Candy.
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Raw milk contains Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids, which are beneficial to aging skin and work to break down dead skin cell.
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
- Each unique hand-cut bar of soap weighs approximately 4.2 oz.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- Scented exclusively with natural, pure, beneficial ingredients.
- Packaged in a natural brown box.
- Handmade using the cold-process method.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Tallow, Sweet Almond Oil, Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Raw Jersey Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocoa Powder, Dark Chocolate.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.