Nettle and Aloe Soap is made from scratch on Reformation Farm in Ohio. Quinn uses fresh, pure ingredients from their farm and other quality sources, to create beautiful skin-enhancing soaps.
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
- Each unique hand-cut bar of soap weighs approximately 4.2 oz.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- Pesticide free, herbicide free, sustainably grown
- Scented exclusively with natural, pure, beneficial ingredients.
- Packaged in a natural brown box.
- Handmade using the cold-process method.
INGREDIENTS: Purified lard, coconut oil, shea butter, olive oil, castor oil, aloe vera juice, nettle tea, sodium hydroxide, french green clay, spirulina, essential oil blend.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.