Gently Cleansing, Healing, Soothing ...
Jewelweed Soap is handmade on Reformation Farm in Ohio. Quinn uses fresh, organically grown Jewelweed from their farm to create this healing, itch-relieving soap. Perfect for poison ivy, eczema, chiggers, insect bites and stings, and other skin rashes and irritations...
loaded with jewelweed tea, jewelweed infused oils, & dehydrated powdered jewelweed & oatmeal for a gentle, itch-relieving exfoliation.
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
- Jewelweed is reputed as an all-natural antidote to poison ivy rash, and other itchy/irritated skin conditions
- Oatmeal is a natural exfoliate, and provides a gentle, cleansing touch to this anti-itch bar. It also enhances healing for irritated skin conditions.
- Honey is a powerful natural healing remedy for skin issues. It helps with pain and itch relief.
- Each unique hand-cut bar of soap weighs approximately 4.2 oz.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- Scented exclusively with natural, pure, beneficial ingredients.
- Packaged in a natural brown box.
- Handmade using the cold-process method.
INGREDIENTS: Jewelweed Infused Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jewelweed Tea, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oil of Peppermint, Powdered Jewelweed, Powdered Oats, Honey.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.