Simple & Clean With a Light Fresh Scent and Creamy Lather ...
Calendula Soap is made from scratch on Reformation Farm in Ohio. Quinn harvests fresh organically grown Calendula Flowers from her farm.
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
Calendula Flowers are renowned as the "beautiful skin" herb - enhancing the health and beauty of skin. Beneficial and healing to all types of skins, as well as gentle and mild for babies.
- Each unique hand-cut bar of soap weighs approximately 4.2 oz.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- Scented exclusively with natural, pure, beneficial ingredients.
- Packaged in a natural brown box.
- Handmade using the cold-process method.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Tallow, Calendula Petal Infused Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Calendula Petal Tea, Sodium Hydroxide.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.