- Fatigue, exhaustion
- Dry skin
- Aches and pains
- Aging skin
- Oral (gums)
- Country of origin: China
- Botanical name: Cinnamomum Cassia
- Common name: Cinnamon Bark
- Plant part: Bark
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Chemical Family: Aldehydes/Phenols
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Add several drops to 1 oz of a carrier oil to apply topically.
- Cinnamon Bark is considered a "hot oil" and may cause skin sensitivity if not properly diluted for topical application.
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- Do not use on small children or babies.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Cinnamon Cassia Essential Oil (Cinnamomum Cassia).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.