Cleansing, Exfoliating & Nourishing ...
Apricot Scrub Soap is made from scratch on Reformation Farm in Ohio. Quinn uses fresh, pure ingredients from their farm and other quality sources, to create beautiful skin-enhancing soaps.
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
- Apricots are rich in antioxidants and vitamins which help nourish and brighten the skin.
Apricots Poppy Seeds, Colloidal Oatmeal & Yellow Clay create a natural exfoliate to help cleanse and detoxify the skin, and unclog pores.
- Each unique hand-cut bar of soap weighs approximately 4.2 oz.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- Scented exclusively with natural, pure, beneficial ingredients.
- Packaged in a natural brown box.
- Handmade using the cold-process method.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Tallow, Pureed Apricots, Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ground Apricot Seeds, Colloidal Oatmeal, Black Poppy Seeds, Yellow Brazilian Clay, Madder Root Powder, Essential Oils of Grapefruit, Clove, and Peppermint.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.