Simple & Clean With a Light Fresh Scent and Creamy Lather ...
Dandelion Soap is made from scratch on Reformation Farm in Ohio. Quinn harvests wild, organically grown Dandelions from her farm each Summer.
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
- Dandelions are often overlooked as insignificant weeds ... yet they are rich in vitamins and antioxidants which nourish the skin, help slow the effects of aging, as well as cleanse and detoxify the skin.
- Brazilian Clay adds a natural exfoliation, along with skin-loving nutrients and minerals.
- Each unique hand-cut bar of soap weighs approximately 4.2 oz.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- Scented exclusively with natural, pure, beneficial ingredients.
- Packaged in a natural brown box.
- Handmade using the cold-process method.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Tallow, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Dandelion Petal Tea, Dandelion Petals, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow Brazilian Clay, Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Orange and Peppermint.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.