Looking for a natural deodorant that actually does something? How about aluminum free AND baking soda free! Say goodbye to natural deodorants that irritate sensitive skin ... because YES even the good stuff can be overload when used incorrectly. Our natural deodorants are created from gentle, organic, skin-loving ingredients.
- NO toxic dyes, fragrances, or chemical additives.
- NO baking soda or other ingredients that cause skin irritants.
- Rubs in smoothly and easily
- Applies as a cream but rubs in dry. No greasy pits.
- No nasty fragrances. The scent is not overwhelming but still very pleasant.
- Each sample packet lasts for several uses. For full sized jars see our other deodorant cream listings.
- Hot temperatures will result in a much creamier deodorant as the coconut oil melts in the high 70's. Some separation may occur and is natural. Simply give your Deodorant a good stir and pop in the refrigerator until firm!
- Cold temperatures will cause the coconut oil to firm up and may make it difficult to remove product from the jar. Your fingertip should warm it up enough to rub in and your armpit will also help with that once it touches your skin! If you'd like to get the product back to a creamier state, warm up the jar in hot water (not boiling or reaching the top of the jar!) and it should become creamier. You can also add a 1/4 tsp of olive or jojoba oil to keep it softer for longer.
- Gently rub a pea sized amount (see image) into clean armpits with your fingertips.
organic arrowroot powder*, food grade magnesium hydroxide, organic coconut oil*, organic jojoba oil*, beeswax, organic vegetable glycerine* (non-gmo & kosher), organic grapefruit essential oil*, organic sweet orange essential oil*, organic lemon essential oil*, organic litsea cubeba essential oil*
*indicates a certified organic ingredient
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.