Simple & Clean, With a Light Fresh Scent and Creamy Lather ...
Rose Hip Soap is made from scratch on Reformation Farm in Ohio. Quinn uses fresh, pure ingredients from their farm and other quality sources, to create beautiful skin-enhancing saps.
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
- Rose Hips encourage the reduction and prevention of fine lines, scars and wrinkles, as well as regenerate new skin cells and hydrate the skin.
French Pink Clay is a natural exfoliate, gently cleansing the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Each unique hand-cut bar of soap weighs approximately 4.2 oz.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- Scented exclusively with natural, pure, beneficial ingredients.
- Packaged in a natural brown box.
- Handmade using the cold-process method.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Tallow, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Rose Hip Tea, Sodium Hydroxide, French Rose Clay, Essential Oils of Rose and Geranium.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.