Backorder: Ships by May 26th.
- Headaches & migraines
- Swelling & inflammation
- Aging Skin
- Skin sensitivity
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Botanical name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Common name: Lavender
- Plant part: Bud
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Dilute for topical application. May use neat (undiluted) but test for sensitivity.
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.