This salt scrub milk bar is made from scratch on Little Seed Farm in TN. The Ray Family uses milk from their own herd of goats.
"We collaborated with the fine folks at Bulls Bay Saltworks to create this skin-nourishing, mind and body awakening Sea Salt Soap. A refreshing blend of organic essential oils will immediately brighten your day while pure, mineral rich sea salt crystals and fine pumice add delightful detox, cleansing, and exfoliating properties."
- Handmade from scratch using pure & highly-beneficial ingredients
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisturizing and exfoliating.
- 100% palm oil FREE!
- Cleansing and nourishing to the skin - aids in removing bad oils and replenishing the skin with good oils.
- No added chemicals that strip the skin of its good, natural oils.
- No added chemical fragrances - only the clean natural scent of ingredients, and essential oils for fragrance.
- a helpful tip -
This soap does not contain palm oil (a hardening oil), for ethical and environmental reasons. As a result, the bars will soften if left in a pool of water. To help keep your bar at it's best, please keep it in a draining soap dish away from direct streams of water.
INGREDIENTS: virgin organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, grassfed goat's milk (from our herd), sodium hydroxide, Bulls Bay Saltworks sea salt, organic essential oils of geranium, lavender, lemon, rosemary, and spearmint.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.