- Sleep aid
- Digestive and stomach issues
- Coughing and congestion
- Asthma and respiratory issues
- Headaches & migraines
- Calming and stress relief
- Menstrual cramping
- Joint and muscle pain
- Stress, tension
- Country of origin: Spain
- Botanical name: Thymus Mastichina
- Common name: Marjoram
- Plant part: Flowers and leaves
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Dilute for topical application. May use neat (undiluted) but test for sensitivity.
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Marjoram Essential Oil (Thymus Mastichina).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.