- Immune Support
- Skin (redness, spots, problematic)
- Home Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew
- Hand Sanitizer
- Insect Repellant
- Minor Cuts & Wounds
- Nail Fungus
- Hair (Dandruff)
- Fruit & Vegetable Wash
- Country of origin: Australia
- Botanical name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Common name: Tea Tree
- Plant part: Leaves
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Dilute for topical application. May apply neat (undiluted) but test for sensitivity.
- Add 1-2 drops to a bath, or rub on the palms and inhale
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil ( Melaleuca Alternifolia).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.