- Oral (gums)
- Insect stings and bites
- Fungal infection
- Immune support
- Muscle pain
- Nerve pain
- Country of origin: Sri Lanka or Madagascar
- Botanical name: Syzygium Aromaticum
- Common name: Clove
- Plant part: Bud
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Add several drops to 1 oz of a carrier oil to apply topically.
- Clove Bud is considered a "hot oil" and may cause skin sensitivity if not properly diluted for topical application.
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- Do not use on small children or babies.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil (Syzygium Aromaticum).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.