- Swelling, inflammation
- Brain support
- Muscle and joint pain
- Tension, stress
- Headaches, migraines
- Sprains, breaks
- Stomach, digestive
- Country of origin: Nepal
- Botanical name: Gaultheria Procumbens
- Common name: Wintergreen
- Plant part: Leaf
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Dilute for topical application. Test for sensitivity.
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- Do not use undiluted on small children or babies.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria Procumbens).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.