- Immune support
- Pain relief
- Mood support
- Inflammation, swelling
- Stomach and digestive
- Brain support
- Nerve pain
- Muscle and joint pain
- Bacteria, infections
- Mental clarity
- Headaches, migraines
- Country of origin: India
- Botanical name: Mentha Spicata
- Common name: Spearmint
- Plant part: Leaves
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Dilute for topical application. Test for sensitivity.
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- Do not use undiluted on babies and small children.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Spearmint Essential Oil (Mentha Spicata).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.